The information contained on this website is provided by Dr. Nick Campos, D.C., as a free public service without express or implied warranties of any kind. By your use of this website, you expressly agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
(1) This website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended, nor is it to be relied upon, as a diagnostic tool, professional medical advice regarding diagnosis or treatment, or a substitute for a professional medical diagnosis, opinion or suggested course of treatment by a qualified health care professional. We assume no responsibility for what you do with the information contained on this website.
It is understood that this website is posted to the Internet and you agree, by your use of this website, that it is not a private forum, a substitute for proper medical diagnosis or suggested treatment, nor does its use in and of itself constitute a physician-patient relationship with Dr. Nick Campos, D.C.
Medical problems, particularly those of a serious nature, should be treated by a doctor in person. Please see your doctor for a professional diagnosis and treatment for any medical conditions you may have.
(2) No Claim of Accuracy, Completeness, or Suitability for Use. We make no express or implied promises or warranties regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability for any purpose of any information contained in this website and/or any pages accessible from this website, nor do we make any promise or warranty to maintain or update this information.
(3) Assumption of Risk of Use. Any person using this website assumes the risk of verifying any materials contained herein, as well as the risk of use and/or reliance on such information. Dr. Nick Campos, D.C. shall not be liable for any damages for viewing, distributing, copying and/or relying upon these materials, including any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
(4) No Physician/Patient or Confidential Relationship. Use of this website, including the sending of email to our email address(es), by any person does not establish a Physician/Patient relationship or confidential relationship with Dr. Nick Campos, D.C. To the extent that it can be deemed that the Physician/Patient privilege or a confidential relationship does exist, these privileges are expressly waived by you with regard to your use of this website.
(5) Non-Confidentiality/No Expectation of Privacy. It is expressly understood and agreed that there is no expectation of privacy or establishment of any confidential or Physician/Patient relationship in the submission of email to our website email address(es). To the extent that any such relationship can be deemed to exist, it is waived.
(6) No expectation of response. Dr. Nick Campos, D.C. reserves the right not to answer any questions submitted by email, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, and there is no expectation of response, medical diagnosis or opinion from Dr. Nick Campos, D.C. Again, if you suspect you need medical treatment, please see a qualified health care professional.
(8) Links. This website may contain links to other sites. These are provided for the convenience of our website visitors. We have no control over the content of such linked sites, and we make no representations or warranties regarding them and assume no responsibity for their content, nor does inclusion of links to other websites constitute our endorsement of their content.
(9) Indemnification/Hold Harmless. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dr. Nick Campos, D.C. from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’s fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement.
(10) Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You agree that Dr. Nick Campos, D.C. shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of this website. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against Dr. Nick Campos, D.C. (including but not limited to claims based upon the negligence of Dr. Nick Campos, D.C.) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of this website.
(11) Miscellaneous. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.